4 Days Sahara Desert Tour From Fez to Marrakech
Explore the most famous protected UNESCO site of Aït Benhaddou Kasbah.
Learn more about the history and filmmaking process in the area of Ouarzazate.
Soak up the beauty of Todra’s Gorge.
Ride a camel to enjoy sunset and/or sunrise over the dunes of the Sahara.
Sleep under a veil of stars in an elegant carpeted nomadic-style tent in the Sahara.
Taste the famous local Berber Pizza and sip spicy tea.
Enjoy a Sahara Desert sunrise and further explore the Sahara.
|Day 1||Fez – Ifrane – Midlet – Erfoud – Rissani – Merzouga||Merzouga|
|Day 2||Sahara Desert – Gnawa Village – Serji Lake – Sijilmass Ruins – Animals Market – Camel Trekking – Erg Chebbi Dunes||Erg Chebbi|
|Day 3||Merzouga- Sahara Desert – Rissani – Todra Gorges – Dades Valley – Kelaat Magouna – Skoura Palms Grove||Skoura|
Skoura Oasis– Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah – High Atlas Mountains – Tizin Tichka Pass – Marrakech
Detailed Morocco Desert Tour
Day 1: Fez→Ifrane→Midlet→Erfoud→Rissani→Merzouga
Day 2: Sahara Desert→Gnawa Village→Serji Lake→Sijilmassa Ruins→Animals Market→Camel Trekking→Erg Chebbi Dunes
After Lunch, you will set out to Moulay Idriss, one of the holiest cities in Morocco. Continue your Morocco travel to Fez, the historic center of Arts and Sciences in Morocco. You will be spending the night in at your Riad/ Hotel in Fez.
Day 3: Merzouga- Sahara Desert→Rissani→Todra Gorges→Dades Valley→Kelaat Magouna→Skoura Palms Grove
Day 4: Skoura Oasis→Ouarzazate→Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah→High Atlas Mountains→Tizin Tichka Pass→Marrakech
All year round
- Private Transportation aboard a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad in Fez (or from the airport)
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or at the airport)
- Full-time English-speaking Berber private driver
- Fuel, tolls and all expenses associated with transportation for entire Erg Chebbi desert package
- All night’s accommodations
- 1 Overnight at the Kasbah in Sahara Desert.
- 1 Overnight under well-equipped and carpeted Bedouin style tent.
- 1 Overnight at the Guest house in Skoura Palms’ Grove.
- Elegant Meals: Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Sandboarding in Erg Chebbi dunes
- Berber music at night around the fire under stars in Erg Chebbi desert camp
- Free stops when you want
- Mineral water during your Erg Chebbi desert tour.
– Lunch each day.
– Tips & Extra.
|Tour range||2 Persons||3 to 4 Persons||5 to 6 Persons||7 persons or more|
|Budget Comfort 3*||$650||$550||$500||Inquire this now!|
|Classic – Mid Range 4*||$850||$710||$670|
|Affordable Luxury 5*||$1850||$1570||$1490|