DAY TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO OURIKA VALLEY
After your breakfast, we will start departing from your hotel or Riad to the Ourika valley across the plain of El Haouz, explore the Berber villages along the valley and then continue driving around 30 km to a typical region of the High Atlas, which is Ourikka valley. Particularly green throughout the year, traversed by the famous Oued or River. This tour is one of the most to do things when coming to Marrakech.
Setti Fatma is the extreme point, 65Km South of Marrakesh. The valley is punctuated by a lot of villages attached to the hillside. Water is everywhere, irrigating orchards & fields through wild meadows. Setti Fatma, 1500m above sea level, is a pleasant village where it is possible to enjoy many walking & trekking trips. The typical mountain trekking which leads to the 7 waterfalls’ cascade is an absolute must-do.
Talk with a Native Morocco Expert
- Private Transportation aboard a comfortable and air conditioned private vehicle.
- Pick up from your riad/hotel in Marrakech.
- Drop off at your riad/hotel in Marrakech.
- English speaking Private driver.
- Fuel for entire day trip.
- Free stops when you want.
Suitable Activities for this tour